The Rocky Mountain Hospice Team is Always Available!
It is our privilege and commitment to provide care for the whole person—body, mind, and spirit—during a very important and intimate time of life. We give treatment to enhance comfort and improve the quality of an individual’s life during the last phase of living. There is no specific therapy that is excluded from consideration. The test of palliative care lies in the agreement between the individual, physicians, primary caregiver, and our hospice team. The expected outcome is relief from distressing symptoms, the easing of pain, and/or enhancing the quality of life. The decision to intervene with active palliative care is based upon an ability to meet stated goals rather than affect the underlying disease. We continually assess you or your loved ones needs, and all treatment options will be explored and evaluated within the context of one's values and symptoms. The patient and/or family choices and decisions regarding care are paramount to the care plan and will be followed.
At Rocky Mountain Hospice we treat the mind, body, and spirit.
Our services include:
- Control of pain
- Treatment of symptoms such as shortness of breath, constipation, or anxiety
- Spiritual care that meets your needs
- Giving the family a break ( Respite care)
- Helping the patient and family learn what to expect
- Helping the patient and family cope with all stages of the grief process
- Helping the patient and family share feelings
- Helping the family after the loss (Bereavement care)